I’ve yet to address the fact that Team Interwebs 🕸 has hit 3,100+ followers! So, I just want to give the new people a rundown on what this page is about:
1. Two rules on this page: don’t be an asshole, and don’t be a creep.
2. I’m a writer, so I write a lot, and I write dramatically (Most of the time informally, unedited, and rambley).
3. I’m currently on a mini hiatus from music journalism & blog writing , because I’m 5 months away from completing my degree and my focus is on that — however, I have a month off as of August, so I will be writing in that time (ps; please stop expecting me to write about your band for free? Unless I offer/pitch the article??)
4. I complain, a lot. I also share my thoughts in an unfiltered manner. However, I take pride in being really open about things like mental health & talking about feelings! I use my blog and social media(s) as a safe space for me, and for others, to talk about life. Probably one of my most favourite things about having an “online” community; So I highly encourage you take part in my life discussions when I post those kind of rambles — if you follow my page, I’m your friend, and I genuinely care about how you’re doing.
5. I have 2 functioning brain-cells, and the only thing I do “well” is music. My soul is rooted in rock’n’roll, nothing makes sense to me other than music.... so don’t expect for things to make sense on here, other than the music stuff (even then...🥴)
I have ZERO energy for pretentious douche bags. I really don’t care if you’r some gate-keeping-elitist bozo, that thinks they know everything about rock/metal music. I could care less. I’m just here to listen and write about good music, while trying to learn how to adult and yaknow, survive? Lmao
6. If you can help me move to Sweden or become a merch-girl/paid writer hmu 😂
7. If you’ve made it this far, and you choose to continue to follow me... I love you and your support means more to me than you could ever understand.