Something really magical happens when we go into nature with the intention to heal.
The energy of the Earth is so incredible. She wants us to be well, and her love and power has the ability to stir up stagnant emotions inside of us to be healed and released.
This power is amplified when we use our intention to create a container for healing.
In this space, emotions long held deep inside of us are able to be moved, and inner understandings are able to be reached, bringing us closer to the awareness of our inherent wholeness.
All this takes is finding a powerful piece of land to sit on, and an openness to face and release what is asking to be liberated and offered back to the Earth.
Here are a few simple steps you can try 💚
1. Go into a healing place in nature (somewhere that feels magical, powerful, or where you can sense strong energy, particularly if it has a history of being used ceremonially. areas with lots of rock and large trees are also very healing).
2. Wander with the intent to find a place to sit and heal, until you find a safe and relaxing area that you feel drawn to.
3. Make a cozy place for yourself with a blanket and any special items you have, and make an offering to the Earth with some tobacco or herbs, setting the intention to heal and release all that is ready to be healed within you.
4. Sit, close your eyes, and imagine yourself merging in with nature. Feel yourself as one with the air, the ground, the plants, the trees, the boundaries of your body blending with that of your surroundings. Imagine breathing in synchrony with them.
5. Allow your emotions to well up inside of you, embrace them, inviting them in with love no matter how uncomfortable they might be.
6. Surrender your emotions over to the Earth. Cry, scream, shake, dance, yawn, growl, move and release in whatever way feels natural to you. Remember you are an animal and it is natural for you to experience, express and release emotion. You are safe to do this.
7. Continue until you feel like you have moved through what you need to. Remember that healing is a process. 💚
8. Thank the Earth for her help, and continue on your way!
And, of course, remember to enjoy the process.